Battery torque wrench/nut runner type ADS
Smallest and lightest battery-powered nut runner up to 6,000 Nm
• The best power-to-weight ratio Nm/kg in its class
• Compact high performance planetary gear - for optimal handling
• Flexible and easy to change: support and power sockets
• User-friendly, ergonomic design
• Increased service life: Brushless, wear-free electric motor
• Optional: Digital documentation, torque and rotation angle function
• Choice of Li-Ion batteries to suit your requirements: 5.2 Ah, 8.0 Ah or 10 Ah
• The ADS is part of the Cordless Alliance System CAS
Akku-Hochmomentschrauber: Neuer Akku-Drehschrauber Typ ADS
Functions and advantages
• Best power-to-weight ratio in its class
• Automatic transmission "Auto-Shift" optional
• Brushless motor: Increased service life
• Lockable safety swivel joint: gentle on the wrist, reaction forces are not passed on to the user
• Automatic switch-off and automatic free rotation: After reaching the target torque, the torque wrench switches off
• High reproducibility and high accuracy of ± 4%.
• Flexible, handy operation: Especially for service applications, in confined spaces or difficult-to-access work areas.
• Expandable application possibilities: Various power sockets, side drives or supports are available
||Max torque (gear 1)|
|Max torque (gear 2)|
For the final specifications of the model and type Basic / Standard / Digital / Digital with ALPHA / Angular, please contact our specialists.